Monday, December 15, 2008

Brooklyn (Go Hard) by Jay-Z feat Santogold

I know I am a few months late but I had to do it.
Produced by Kanye West, This SHIT BANGS.




The Second Verse is nasty....


Jay-Z Verse 2:
I father, I Brooklyn Dodger them
I Jack/ I Rob/ I sin,
Ah man, I’m Jackie Robinson
‘cept when I run base, I dodge the pen
Lucky me, Luckily they didn’t get me
Now when I bring the Nets I’m the black Branch Ricky
From Brooklyn corners, burnin branches of sticky
Spread love, Biggie, Brooklyn hippie
I pity the fool with jewels like Mr. T,

with no his-story, in my borough, they borrow
With no intentions of returning to-morrow
The Sun don’t come out for many, like Annie
half orphan, mama never had an abortion
papa sorta did, still I managed to live
I go hard, I owe it all to the crib
now please tell me what the ***** harder than this?

No comments: