Soooo, I have mentioned this site in the past, http://www.cmonwealth.com/. You can find some of the dopest shit on this site. Its a online store but I am sure the store is in VA. Check out these crazy Blazers I found.
What does it really mean to be fresh? Is it based truly on your outfit and your accessories? Is it based on all the name brands in your wardrobe? Here at Freshman Clothing Company, we believe that being fresh is not only your appearance but it is also your state of mind. We live by one rule and one rule only, " Be Fresh Or Be Nothing At All". We offer simple but yet refreshing logos and designs in our clothing. If you pay close attention, our main logo is the "Backpack Kid". Symbolizing a freshman taking his first step towards greatness. Freshman Clothing Company started the summer of 2008. After years of hardwork, the Founder and Co-Owner Phillp "Philly Freshman" Simpson added on a new partner, Eric "El Cappy" Lowry. Eric Lowry brings new creativity and new life to the line. Ladies should be excited to know that we are launching our new female line titled FRESHER. Look for Freshman Clothing Company and Fresher in your leading clothing stores accross the Michigan area.
10 Years Ago...F&L
-
Can you believe Food and Liquor debuted 10 YEARS AGO? It feels like just
yesterday I was at Best Buy picking up Jay-Z's Kingdom Come album and
decided to b...
No comments:
Post a Comment